Frequently Asked Questions
Please click on the item below to view the answers to some of the frequently asked questions about banking with Colony Bank. If any questions you have are not mentioned below feel free to contact us online or give us a call and we will be happy to assist you!
- Go to the App store or Google play store to download the Colony Bank app.
- Login with the credentials created at enrollment. OR Sign into your online banking account at colony.bank
- Select the Profile tab
- Select Enroll
- now under Mobile Banking section Read Terms and Conditions and check that you read them
- Select desired mobile banking services: Mobile Browser, Mobile App, or Text Messaging
- Select your timezone and select the accounts you wish to access through Mobile Banking
- Enter mobile phone number
- Complete the on-screen instructions
- Select the Profile tab.
- Select "Enroll Now" under the Electronic Statements section.
- Verify your current email address.
- Select your desired accounts.
- Scroll down and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Select the Bill Pay tab.
- Select Enroll.
- Verify your phone number.
You must be enrolled in Online Banking and Mobile Banking to make a Mobile Deposit.
- Login to Mobile Banking
- Select the Deposit tab on the banking bar
- Select Deposit a check
- Select the account that the check needs to go to and enter the correct check amount
- Make sure your check is endorsed correctly. It must include “For Deposit Only - Colony Bank and your signature”
- Take clear photos of the front and back of the check
- Select Make deposit
- Hold onto the physical check until funds are posted to your account
The deposit cutoff time is 6:30 PM Monday - Friday. Any deposit submitted after 6:30 pm Monday - Friday will be processed the next business day.
Zelle is a service available in our Colony Bank mobile app that allows you to send or receive money from the people you trust. This service is not available for business or savings accounts.
Go to colony.bank and login to Online Banking Click the Bill Pay option Click “Send Money” from the Bill Payment menu Enroll your U.S. mobile number or email address Once you are set up you can start sending money easily in our Mobile app!
- Login to Colony Bank app
- In the main menu, select “Transfer and Pay”
- Select “Send Money with Zelle”
- Enroll your U.S. mobile number or email address
- Start sending money easily in our mobile app!
As of now, only certain locations have ATMs that will accept cash and check deposits. Cash deposits are instant with no limit. Check deposits are available the first business day after the deposit. Endorsement must include signature. Can be placed on hold. If rejected, an Image Replacement Document of the check is mailed.
Card Command is a feature that gives customers the ability to turn their Colony Bank debit card on and off to keep their funds safe in the event that they misplaced their debit card or had another incident occur.
- Login to Colony Bank app
- Select “Cards” from the banking bar. In this you can turn cards on/off, see spending insights, set travel notices and alerts, or report lost or stolen cards
- Login to Online Banking
- Select “Alerts” on the online banking bar
- Select “Alert Options”
- Verify contact options
- Discover Cards offer a wide range of benefits and advanced security.
- You can send in a referral for the merchant when the debit card won't be taken somewhere: https://referamerchant.discoverglobalnetwork.com/
- You can use the following link to look for merchants that take Discover Card: https://travel.discoverglobalnetwork.com/guides
- Typically the Telephone Banking PIN is the last 4 of your Social Security Number