Bank Account Wire Transfer Instructions
Sending and receiving domestic wire transfers is easy and convenient. If you have any questions, please contact your local banking center or call us at (800) 873-6404.
Please use these instructions for any wires within the United States. You will need to provide this information to the bank that is sending the wire to your Colony account.
- Bank Name: Colony Bank
- Bank Address: 115 S. Grant Street Fitzgerald, GA 31750
- Routing #: 061202672
- Beneficiary Name: (your name)
- Beneficiary Account #: (your Colony Bank account #)
Please use these instructions for any wires outside the United States Borders, unless the Financial Institution has a location within the United States and can process it as a Domestic Wire. Wires outside of the United States will require both a beneficiary bank and an intermediary bank. You will need to provide this information to both the beneficiary bank and intermediary bank that are involved in sending the wire to your Colony account.
- Swift Code/Address: FTBMUS44
- ABA/Routing #: 084000026
- Intermediary Bank Name: First Horizon Bank, Memphis, TN
- Bank Name: Colony Bank, Fitzgerald, GA
- Bank Address: 115 S Grant St Fitzgerald, GA 31750 US
- Bank Account #: 172313051
Originator to Beneficiary Instructions:
- Colony Bank Account Name: (your name)
- Colony Bank Customer Address: (your address + City, State, Zip)
- Colony Bank Account #: (your Colony Bank account #)