‘Security’ is a strong word.
And it’s at the core of our simple-to-download and easy-to-use mobile banking app.
We want you to know that your accounts are protected behind multiple layers of security whenever and wherever you log in with our app.
This powerful protection guards you against online fraud so you get safe, secure access to your accounts day or night.
And while our mobile app is specially designed with your banking security in mind, experts advise that you also:
- Remember to always log out after using a banking app.
- Never store any account usernames or passwords on your phone.
- Passcode-protect your phone.
- Let us know if your phone becomes lost or stolen and be sure to inform your wireless provider as well.
- Avoid banking over unsecured public Wi-Fi networks. Use your phone carrier’s cellular network connection instead.
What features are available with Mobile Banking?
- Check account balances
- View recent transactions
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Bill Pay - Make bill payments directly from your phone! You have the option to set up recurring monthly payments or do one-time payments.
- Zelle - Transfer to or receive money from those you trust with Zelle. Zelle is a fast and easy way to send money directly between almost any bank account in the U.S.
- Alerts - Set up account alerts so you'll know when your account or debit card are being used. You have the ability to customize what alerts you receive and how you get them.
- Card Command - Turn your Colony Bank debit card on/off, set transaction limits, view spending insights, and add cards to your digital wallet.
- Mobile Deposit - Save yourself a trip to the bank and quickly deposit checks into your account with Mobile Deposit!
How do I get started with Mobile Banking?
- Go to the App store or Google play store to download the Colony Bank app
- Login with the credentials created at enrollment
- Sign into your online banking account at colony.bank
- Select the Profile tab
- Select Enroll now under Mobile Banking section
- Read Terms and Conditions
- Select desired mobile banking services: Mobile Browser, Mobile App, or Text Messaging
- Select your timezone and select the accounts you wish to access through Mobile Banking
- Enter mobile phone number
- Complete the on-screen instructions