Colony Bank COVID-19 Reopening Plan
Like many other organizations, we have been closely monitoring the situation, depending on guidance from the CDC, WHO, and state/local health officials. With the health and well-being of our team, customers, and community top of mind, we have determined we plan to reopen our lobbies effective Monday, June 1. Please read the below strategy being employed by our team, for the safety of all customers and team members, as we enter this phase of reopening. We will continue to monitor conditions and may adjust plans as deemed necessary to protect the health and well-being of our team members, customers, and community.
- We plan to reopen all of our lobby locations (with the exception of Sylvester, which will remain open via drive-thru and by appointment only) during regular lobby hours beginning Monday, June 1st.
- We ask that if you have had any Covid-19 related symptoms OR had close contact with OR cared for somebody with Covid-19 symptoms in the last 14 days OR if you have traveled out of the country or had close contact with somebody who has traveled out of the country in the last 14 days that you utilize our drive-thru services.
- We want to honor our customer’s desire to continue to shelter-in-place; therefore, we will continue to work with customers through remote means as much as practically possible. Simply call your local branch [or email firstname.lastname@example.org] and we’ll do our best to accommodate needs remotely. Electronic banking options will continue to be an essential and recommended option for customers wishing to conduct their banking from a contact-free standpoint. Drive-thru banking will continue to be an effective alternative to face-to-face lobby interactions.
- Customers are required to wear masks that safely cover the mouth and nose when approaching a team member, but should not wear a full face cover (sunglasses, hat, and mask) upon entry for security purposes. If a customer does not have a mask, we ask that you use our drive-thru for your banking needs.
- We want our customers to feel safe coming into our Financial Centers; therefore, we will ensure all customer points of contact across all locations are sanitized prior to opening and frequently throughout the day.
- All safety and sanitation protocols and requirements may be amended at any time, as warranted by guidance from the CDC and/or local health officials.
- Those that are ill should remain home. If a member of our team observes visible signs of illness or if someone refuses to comply with a request to remove their face mask, we reserve the right to ask them to use drive-thru services instead.
We want you to have confidence that you can bank virtually anywhere, anytime with the following resources:
- Online Banking: With 24/7 FREE online banking, you can view your account balances, transfer funds, make loan payments, pay bills online, and more!
- Drive-thru: Access any of our 28 drive-thru locations across Georgia for convenient service. Many of our drive-thru locations have extended hours beyond our branches, for a full list of locations and hours visit our locations webpage.
- Mobile: Have FREE 24/7 access to your account so you can check balances, pay bills, deposit checks, and more right from your mobile device!
- Telephone banking: Convenient telephone banking gives you access to your account while speaking with a knowledgable representative. Call 800-240-5188 to access FREE Colony Bank telephone banking.
- ATM: Need cash on the go? Visit our 29+ Colony Bank ATMs throughout our footprint or utilize ATMs across the nation that includes the Accel network.
- Bill Pay: Pay all of your bills online with no additional cost! Save time and money for stamps, envelopes, and avoid late fees. Enroll in bill pay through online banking. Check out our bill pay webpage here for a tutorial.
Here are some proactive steps Colony Bank is taking to keep team members and customers safe.
- We’ve ensured that our branches, including ATM screens and keypads, are routinely cleaned with EPA-approved disinfectants and we have hand sanitizer available in our branches.
- Team members have been provided with up-to-date information on how to stay healthy and how to avoid illness through proper hygiene practices.
- Team members are instructed to stay home when they are not feeling well. We have assembled a cross-functional team to frequently meet to review, monitor, and adjust operations as the situation changes to ensure the continuation of critical business functions.
- For the latest information about coronavirus, visit the Center for Disease Control’s resource center.
Remain cautious! Cybercriminals are sending out Coronavirus (COVID-19) related scams.
Listed are some examples of the types of scams you should be on the lookout for:
Always beware of scams using fear/intimidation, trickery, urgency, or disinformation related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) to attempt to steal your sensitive, personal, or account information. Watch out for strange calls, emails, texts or websites that look like they are coming from legitimate businesses or government agencies asking for information like SSN, usernames/passwords (login info), account numbers, credit or debit card numbers, PINs, etc. Colony Bank will never request such information through email/text/outbound calls. Always check your account statements for official websites and customer service numbers and call those numbers directly rather than giving out information over the phone/email/text.