Like you, we’re monitoring the latest news about the Coronavirus. In an effort to protect the health and safety of our customers, communities, and team members we are closing our lobbies and servicing our customers through our drive thru locations only. You can count on us during times like this, especially if you need our help. If you are impacted or unable to satisfy your financial requirements, please give us a call. We are #RightHereWithYou to get through this.
For those customers that currently have a Certificate of Deposit with us, call your local branch to discuss early penalty-free withdrawals until the end of April, 2020. For added convenience, we are increasing our mobile deposit limits so that you can bank easier on the go with your smartphone/device.
Given the CDC’s recommended best practice for social distancing, here is a list of convenient digital banking options to help you manage your finances from the comfort of your own home. For the safety and well-being of our customers and employees, if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms or fever, please take advantage of our digital banking resources, ATMs or contact center for assistance rather than visiting our branch locations.
We want you to have confidence that you can bank virtually anywhere, anytime with the following resources:
- Online Banking: With 24/7 FREE online banking, you can view your account balances, transfer funds, make loan payments, pay bills online, and more!
- Drive-thru: Access any of our 28 drive-thru locations across Georgia for convenient service. Many of our drive-thru locations have extended hours beyond our branches, for a full list of locations and hours visit our locations webpage.
- Mobile: Have FREE 24/7 access to your account so you can check balances, pay bills, deposit checks, and more right from your mobile device!
- Telephone banking: Convenient telephone banking gives you access to your account while speaking with a knowledgable representative. Call 800-240-5188 to access FREE Colony Bank telephone banking.
- ATM: Need cash on the go? Visit our 29+ Colony Bank ATMs throughout our footprint or utilize ATMs across the nation that includes the Accel network.
- Bill Pay: Pay all of your bills online with no additional cost! Save time and money for stamps, envelopes, and avoid late fees. Enroll in bill pay through online banking. Check out our bill pay webpage here for a tutorial.
Here are some proactive steps Colony Bank is taking to keep team members and customers safe.
- We’ve ensured that our branches, including ATM screens and keypads, are routinely cleaned with EPA-approved disinfectants and we have hand sanitizer available in our branches.
- Team members have been provided with up-to-date information on how to stay healthy and how to avoid illness through proper hygiene practices.
- Team members are instructed to stay home when they are not feeling well. We have assembled a cross-functional team to frequently meet to review, monitor, and adjust operations as the situation changes to ensure the continuation of critical business functions.
- For the latest information about coronavirus, visit the Center for Disease Control’s resource center.
Remain cautious! Cybercriminals are sending out Coronavirus (COVID-19) related scams.
Listed are some examples of the types of scams you should be on the lookout for:
Always beware of scams using fear/intimidation, trickery, urgency, or disinformation related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) to attempt to steal your sensitive, personal, or account information. Watch out for strange calls, emails, texts or websites that look like they are coming from legitimate businesses or government agencies asking for information like SSN, usernames/passwords (login info), account numbers, credit or debit card numbers, PINs, etc. Colony Bank will never request such information through email/text/outbound calls. Always check your account statements for official websites and customer service numbers and call those numbers directly rather than giving out information over the phone/email/text.
Please be reassured that Colony Bank is taking the necessary steps to avoid potential disruptions of service to our customers. Colony Bank continues to monitor the situation using information from trusted sources, including the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organizations (WHO), banking agencies/regulators, and state/local health agencies. As always, our customers, our communities and our team members are our priority.